Hooray, it’s Friday! That means it’s the perfect time to get the girls over and enjoy some cocktails. We did after all make it through this crazy week, and that should be celebrated.
It’s no secret we love champagne here at Zurii HQ, especially a champagne cocktail. Here are three quick and easy recipes for three of our favourites. You’re welcome!
Check out the ingredients and instructions below and get celebrating.
THE LOVE POTION COCKTAIL
- 1/3 cup blackberries, plus 8 more for garnish
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 bottle of champagne
- For the garnish - 4 sprigs of thyme
- In a small saucepan, bring the blackberries, water and sugar to a boil. Turn to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain blackberries and let syrup cool.
- Add 2 tbsp. of syrup to the bottom of each glass. Top with champagne and add in a sprig of thyme and 2 blackberries!
THE CLASSIC CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- 90mL Champagne
- 10mL Cognac
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Place the sugar cube in a champagne flute
- Add dash of Angostura bitter onto sugar cube
- Add cognac to the glass
- Gently pour chilled champagne
- Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
COTTON CANDY CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- Cotton candy
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Germain liqueur
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Add champagne and liqueur
- Pour into a glass and top with cotton candy